I have been tagged by the lovely Megan from The Beauty Pier to do this tag! She actually made up this tag herself and I think it is a really great idea. I hope you enjoy reading...
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since November, but only in the last few weeks have I been blogging seriously, like every other day posts.
2. What is the newest product(s) you have purchased?
The Topshop waterproof kohl eyeliner
3. Have you been on a spending ban? If so, for how long?
Nope, never! I literally do not think I would be able to! If I can't afford to buy things then I am sensible and I won't buy things, but luckily usually it doesn't last for too long.
4. What is the oldest item(s) in your makeup collection?
Um um um... I don't know! I have had a few eye shadows for about 3 years roughly - I really need to have a sort out!
5. Is there a product you have wanted for more than a year?
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. I have wanted the Urban Decay Naked palette for years now but I never get around to buying it!
6. Do you impulse buy?
If I have the money then yes I go a bit crazy haha. But usually I'm really sensible with how much I buy!
7. Do you rush to buy things that are limited edition?
No, I get scared to. I like to read lots of reviews on products before I buy them (especially high end) so I tend not to buy as many limited edition products as I probably would like to.
8. Do you buy products on their release date?
Definitely not. I read many reviews on the products before I buy them!
9. Do you keep products past their recommended expiry date?
Probably yes... How embarrassing haha. If the product still works fine then I will continue to use it until something goes wrong with it.
10. How long do you hold on to a product for when it is running low?
I try to get every last bit of the product before I chuck it out, so a very long time!
11. Do you buy products if they claim to have a long wearing time?
It does help to persuade me to buy it but that isn't the only thing, I read many blog posts on the products too so it isn't just what the product claims to do.
12. Do you keep your makeup seasonal, i.e pastels in Spring and plums in Autumn?
The only thing makeup wise I really do this with is lipsticks but yes I do do that! I'm even more of a sucker with doing this with nail polish! You will never see me wearing a pastel in the Winter, like you will never see me wearing a dark colour in Summer!
To do this post, I tag everybody! So if you liked it I would love it if you could do one and leave a link as a comment below to it so that I can read it! Hope you enjoyed reading x